Our Technical Architects will become deep product experts with Industry Cloud applications to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction.
You’ll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
You’ll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- You have 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Ideally, you have extensive experience of at least one of our target industries – telecommunications, media or insurance
- You are a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
- Cloud Architecture
- Data modeling
- Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave)
- Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Integration technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
DESIRABLE CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Technical Administrator