We are looking for you!
starke AG is headquarted near Münster in Northern Germany. While our main market is the "DACH" region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), we are serving clients across Europe. Is it important where you are living? No - exceptional people can work from everywhere. A certain mobility level is part of our business.
What do we offer?
Identity and Purpose
- Our culture is based on a number of core values that are clearly visible in our everyday life and work
- Treat others the same way you want them to treat you
- Strong work ethics
- A clear mission
- We are providing the autonomy you need to do your job and beyond
- You are accountable
- Agile and viable Organisation
Mastery of Skills
- Challenging projects across Europe
- Cutting edge technology
- Continuous learning - time for innovation
- Generous enablement budget per year
Check out our latest job offerings and join a highly motivated and exceptional team!
Purpose of the User Experience (UX) Architect is to develop the structure and flow of a digital solution (website, app, software, mobile, etc.). The Architect conducts research, interviews and surveys, and then translates that information into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. The Architect sets up the system and process that will be used to design the final product.
Our Technical Architects will become deep product experts with Industry Cloud applications to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction.